Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday, February 13th

Reflection for the Day
A Designer knows she has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Ah, I'm writing less, but working more on quilts. I have finished one completely and have the rest (well, except one) backed and batted. I need to quilt them and embellish them more. Did I say, in an earlier blog, that I hope to have six new pieces for the March show? So far so good. I just hope I don't run out of time.
I end this month at a three day quilt retreat. If I don't sew myself crazy I should be in good shape coming out of that. But again, we'll see.
I still have cards to make and send out announcing my show.

My Show:

Continuing Convergence

Norwich Public Library
Main Street
Norwich Vermont

March 5 - April 30

Opening reception
Friday March 7th
5 - 7 pm

No comments: