Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's June!


My birthday! Yes! I had my birthday, and as you can see from the cake, my daughter insisted on putting all the candles on it! I said, "You don't have to do that!" but when she continued as if not hearing me, I asked, "Who taught you to be so honest?" We had a good laugh. The house did not catch on fire from that picturesque blaze, either!

The spring is flying by me. With the gardens and the lawn needing continuous mowing! I also have my art and lots of it! I just finished installing the prayer flags at the Aidron Duckworth Museum. Opening Reception, June 19th 3 - 6 pm. I still have my show up at the Lyme library until June 30th. This weekend I am teaching a two day Mono printing on fabric class at the Hanover League (and there is still room!) call Suzanne Jones at 643-5384.

I head to the studio today to set up for tomorrow and Friday to work privately on my next SculptureFest installation. Mono printing on pure silk... this should be a real pleasure!

I will be demonstrating Papier Mache at the Hanover Farmers Market today from 3 - 6 pm. Stop by to say hi!

No comments: