Saturday, October 2, 2010

Preparations

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.  ~ Eddie Robinson"

This week I am diligently working on my inventory for the Apples and Crafts Fair where I will share a booth with my neighbor, David Fall, a woodworker, Oct. 9th and 10th in Woodstock, VT.  It's a two day fair, outside, under a tent.  Yes, I freeze a little, but last year it was a rewarding two days of selling and getting "out there" in the public.  I held my quilts up under my chin and sold them! I talked about my work and process. The interactions were honest and my artwork went off to loving homes.  It was satisfying to get direct feedback.  I realized that what I love to do is greatly appreciated.

My booth will include:

  • Unique, one of a kind, hand made dolls... see Blog image of "the girls"
  • Balsam, lavender and eucalyptus art potpourri items
  • Unique artistic hot coffee cuffs and soft cuff bracelets
  • Magnets with my quilt images
  • and my own hand made quilt wall hangings


Stop by to see me there!  I will be at booth number 7, first tent near the drive in entrance, facing the parking area in the field.  http://www.woodstockrec.com/info/

No comments: