"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. ~ Eddie Robinson"
This week I am diligently working on my inventory for the Apples and Crafts Fair where I will share a booth with my neighbor, David Fall, a woodworker, Oct. 9th and 10th in Woodstock, VT. It's a two day fair, outside, under a tent. Yes, I freeze a little, but last year it was a rewarding two days of selling and getting "out there" in the public. I held my quilts up under my chin and sold them! I talked about my work and process. The interactions were honest and my artwork went off to loving homes. It was satisfying to get direct feedback. I realized that what I love to do is greatly appreciated.
My booth will include:
- Unique, one of a kind, hand made dolls... see Blog image of "the girls"
- Balsam, lavender and eucalyptus art potpourri items
- Unique artistic hot coffee cuffs and soft cuff bracelets
- Magnets with my quilt images
- and my own hand made quilt wall hangings
Stop by to see me there! I will be at booth number 7, first tent near the drive in entrance, facing the parking area in the field. http://www.woodstockrec.com/info/