Sunday, April 17, 2011

Information table

Today I will be sitting at an information booth for SAQA at a local quilt show.  I did this yesterday, too.
What a great time!  I have talked to a lot of people, many who did not know that such an organization like this existed.  I hope to see some new members from this.  That will make it fun for me (even though it already is!) to be a rep for a longer time.

I have hung up some of my quilts for viewing at my booth.  My quilt, "These are a few of my favorite things" featuring my cat Bish largely painted in turquoise, is the big hit, drawing in viewers to look at it up close and personal.  That's good to note.

Well, I'm off to chat with more people about an organization that I love.  Enjoy the day.

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.” ~ unknown

No comments: