Friday, December 9, 2011

It's a busy time of year....

Well, so sorry to drop off the planet for almost a month! but, I got a new job, so I am transitioning into it while juggling my craft shows and being a single mom!  Life is pretty full these days!

My sewing room is a mess right now with ribbons, paper, fabrics, pins, scissors, needles, paint brushes, paints and piles of Christmas stuff.  When will I ever see it again?  Who knows!
I'll need to borrow the snow shovel to dig out, I think!

Have great holidays! if I don't get back here to say so later!

~ Margaret

An old Florida  beach photo I took showing contrasting textures
"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist"  ~ Louis Nizer

No comments: