Friday, January 20, 2012

Progressing into the New Year!

Hi All,
"Like a Rock" ~ Bob Seger
It's been a while since I posted.  Well, I hate to say it, but I have taken on a full time job!  Yes, as a single parent, and widow, I would love to be doing art full time, but it just doesn't pay the bills!  I must say though, I have found a wonderful place to work and I am learning a lot of new things on the job and about myself, so it's all good!
I have been requested to post some images of some purses I make (I will be teaching a class on them in March at the League of NH Craftsmen in the Craft Studies Dept of the Hanover NH store.)  Yes, I still have a few finishing touches to make (artists persnickety choice ) and then the photography to do. I'll try to have them up... hopefully by Sunday!
In the meantime, I'm doing my Sketch book challenge as often as I can and will be hanging a show next month at the local library in Lyme NH.  So I'm busy and active, even though I've been silent!
Keep on creating!


No comments: