|Procion Dyed and Monoprinted Scarf|
on view at the Lyme Library
WOW Group show Nov. 1 - Dec. 29th
"Life isn't about to pass....it's about learning to dance
in the rain" ~ Anonymous
My friend Chris Maute sent this quote out today to all her friends and I just had to post it here. It applies! I've been learning to dance in the rain for awhile now. I still don't quite have the hang of it, but I'm getting used to it. Being soggy and vulnerable, while trying to appear glamorous and sure of oneself, that's the tricky part.
- Take one step at a time and breathe.
- Be sure to notice things around you.
- Take advantage of the serendipity that life offers you.
- Know that fear will always be there but you are safe anyway.
- Life is constant change. Stay open to it and you can grow old and create incredible art gracefully!
- Yee Haw!