Friday, November 12, 2010

Procion Dyed and Monoprinted Scarf
on view at the Lyme Library
WOW Group show    Nov. 1 - Dec. 29th





"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance 
in the rain"  ~ Anonymous

My friend Chris Maute sent this quote out today to all her friends and I just had to post it here.  It applies!  I've been learning to dance in the rain for awhile now.  I still don't quite have the hang of it, but I'm getting used to it.  Being soggy and vulnerable, while trying to appear glamorous and sure of oneself, that's the tricky part.

  • Take one step at a time and breathe.  
  • Be sure to notice things around you.  
  • Take advantage of the serendipity that life offers you.
  • Know that fear will always be there but you are safe anyway.
  • Life is constant change.  Stay open to it and you can grow old and create incredible art gracefully!
  • Yee Haw!

1 comment:

Quilt or Dye said...

Ah, now there is a quote to make a quilt about!