Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

How are you doing?  Are you feeling stressed yet?  Do you have your Christmas stress under control?  My list....

  • Christmas tree is up and decorated
  • Christmas cards are being written and sent out in increments..
  • Gifts are bought, but more to get....  The boys!
  • Favorite Christmas music CDs are out and being listened to in the evenings
  • Cookies?  Candies?  Meal planning....  Not yet!
  • But, there is snow on the ground finally.. and I hear jingle bells!
Now, what's up for sewing and my future projects! First,  I need to repossess my studio from craft show mess and Christmas gift wrap.  I need to confront myself and create a realistic time line.  I have high expectations for myself this new year. I will not say my resolutions out loud, but I will take myself more seriously and start "walking the walk" again.  Get in there and just do it!

"But seriously, I think overall in the scheme of things winning an Emmy is not important. Let's get our priorities straight. I think we all know what's really important in life - winning an Oscar." ~  Ellen DeGeneres

No comments: