Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I played a heap of snow in a school play. I was under a sheet, and crawled out when spring came. I often say I'll never reach the same artistic level again.   ~ Stellan Skarsgard

YES.  You Can!

Let go of self consciousness.  It's binding.  Focus and become one with the project and you can transcend.

Try it.

If your inner voice says,"What? she says to try something that scares me, and look like a fool?"  then you know you need to change that way of thinking to, "What she says to try something that scares me and I may enjoy it and have fun again?

Well, .....there may be a few snags on the way, but, YES, you will be happier for trying, than "should-ing yourself" later, when your 80.

Why am I making this entry on to my blog?  Well, I am currently convincing myself to try something that scares me.  I'm hoping I can take my own advice. So gotta go.  Something really scary awaits and I'm about to dive in.  Yee Haw!

No comments: