Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back from the Cape

I have returned from a much needed vacation where, I walked the beach and had two days of not getting into an automobile to go anywhere.  It was sheer heaven.  Now, I am back to my real life.

What's up with me?

Look for my work on the SAQA Auction site and I will have an installation at SculptureFest in Woodstock, VT from September 3 - October 30th.
I am offering several courses at the League of NH Craftsmen for the fall and winter.  Sign up at http://www.craftstudies.org/mixed.html
And, I'll be heading to Maine for the upcoming SAQA weekend!  Yee Haw!

This fall, the Crafts Fairs I will be vending are:
In Thetford, VT:
Holiday Crafts Bazaar at Thetford Academy, the Saturday before Thanksgiving, November 19, 2011
In Woodstock, VT:
The Apples-n-Crafts Fair, Columbus Day Weekend, Saturday and Sunday, October 8 & 9, 2011
Woodstock Inn Holiday Crafts Fair, Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 25 & 26, 2011

I have lots to get ready for!  Lots to look forward to!

"Dwell in the possibilities" ~ Emily Dickinson

No comments: