Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Working on SAQA Maine and Sculpturefest 2011!

Hey, it's been awfully quiet here on my blog, but that's because I am working!  I am currently finishing up my piece, "O, Sorrow!" for Sculpturefest in Woodstock, VT.  The opening is September 3, from 4 - 7 pm. I will post the invitation when I have made it.  I went and chose my spot on the land a few days ago and I am pretty excited about it.  Now to attend to the finishing touches!

I am also preparing to go to Maine for the SAQA weekend Sept 16, 17, & 18.  I am making the poster for that, and it's getting me excited.  It is a wonderfully vibrant weekend, put on by fabulous hosts!  When I have the poster finished I will post it here.

I am off to the Cape next week for vacation.  I am so looking forward to that!  Hopefully I will get a few more entires in before I leave, as I hope to be techno free for the whole week.  Can I do it?  You know, I'm not so sure!  and my digital camera doesn't count!... although,, if I take some really good shots, I may just have to post them!... Ah, it should be interesting to see how long I can go, huh?

No comments: