Monday, October 3, 2011

Process equals progress

Here is another new piece I am working on.  I guess have a spiral thing going on, actually always have, but it's really apparent here.

This weekend I will be in Woodstock Vermont at the Apples-n-Crafts Fair from 10am - 5 pm.
It is a two day juried crafts fair, outside in a field, under tents.  You will find me next to FallWoodcrafts, (my neighbor David Fall.)

39th Annual Apples & Crafts Fair in Woodstock, Vt
More than 100 juried craftspeople and speciality food producers will participate in this show. Columbus Day Weekend, Saturday, October 8th, 2011 and Sunday, October 9th, 2011. 10am to 5pm. $3 per person, children under 12 free. Proceeds benefit The Woodstock Recreation Center.

Directions: Bailey's Meadow, Route 4 east. Woodstock, Vermont.

No comments: