Monday, October 24, 2011

Upcoming events

One of my pillows, unfinished, that I'm designing for the crafts show
My upcoming events are as follows:

I will be vending in Thetford Vermont at the Thetford Academy Crafts Fair November 20th. It is an unjuried show, so I will have an assortment of creative things that I have made to choose from.

The Thetford Academy Alumni Association will be hosting its 24th annual Christmas Craft Bazaar at TA on Saturday, November 20, from 9:00 am-3:00 pm. All are invited to enjoy the wide variety of crafts, a delicious luncheon, Santa, and free horse drawn wagon rides.


I will also be at the juried Pods for the Pulpit fair in Norwich, VT after Thanksgiving, November 26 & 27th.
Look for my booth downstairs. I will have fine quality fiber crafts; pillows, potpourri pillows, art dolls, quilts, coffee cuffs.

My class being offered at Pro Chemical and Dye Co. this April, "Monoprinting, Creating your personal mark on fabric" is open for enrollment at this time.  Click here: TEACHING AT PROCHEMICAL AND DYE, for more info about me and the class, and to sign up!

See you soon! Until then, keep on creating!


No comments: