Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday, March 30th

Ahhh, it's a beautiful sunny day. It's cold out still but the sun is warm. It is melting the snow fast, I like that. I have opened the windows to let the fresh air into my house. And I sit here typing this, looking at the mess that my studio is in. Time to spring clean.
There is lots to be done here. Sometimes I get very overwhelmed with it all. But if I set my mind to focussing on one thing, maybe I will achieve something.
So far at 2:30, not much has happened here.

-- Quote for today --
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Which reminds me, Yesterday, I went out for Chinese food and my fortune said," You are a lover of words, someday you will write a book." I think I will start building my door for that opportunity. That's a long range goal.
-M

No comments: