Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday April 21

Hey, I had a great weekend. Went to see the MQX show, it was fabulous and I came home with some yummy things from vendors there. Also made a trip to Franks in Charlestown, and found some great things, so my weekend was a mixed bag of touching/viewing fabrics and yard work.
I put together some fabrics for teasers and have left them displayed in my studio. O K, look out, there may be something happening soon. It feels so good.

The mind stands in the way of the 'eye', people paint what they expect to see. - Arthur Stern

You see, but you do not observe. - Sherlock Holmes to Watson


The daffodils are up, the crocus are blooming and it's looking alot like spring.
If I can find the perfect balance of work, yard work and quilting...along with the daydreaming, sunbathing and biking, I'll be good.

No comments: