Saturday, February 6, 2010

Art Quilts: Methods to the Madness II

My next class I'm teaching will be my Methods II class, for the Northern Lights Quilt Guild, Saturday February 27th from 9 - 4 pm.

Art Quilts: Methods to the Madness II; Where do I go from here?
In this class you will take the fabric you started in Methods I and transform it to a new level. Becoming aware of the dialog between you and your emerging piece, you will work with rulers, templates, curves and free form, to explore various ways to bring your continually changing piece in and out of, what you consider to be, a logical place. The techniques from Methods I will be re-emphasized and creativity and exploration will be the focus of the class. Plan on being a little out of control. The emphasis is on taking risks and emergence. Let's see what happens!

Contact michelle@FabriCadabra.com for more information

No comments: