Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moving forward, No looking back!

I am back from Florida and my Cape Cod sewing retreat, two vacations that merged together more closely because of the disruption in my travel plans.  This picture is of my sister Liz and me cutting out her project at the Cape retreat.

I feel rejuvinated. This is good!

So what has happened since I wrote last?

I started my book project, Art Quilts: Methods to the Madness I. It's in the infant stage, but my project has begun. I have a long haul ahead, but it feels like it's going to be a fun project.

I have been invited to move my SculptureFest prayer flag installation to a new location at the Adrian Duckworth Museum in Meridan, NH, for a new show this spring. I am one of eight artists!

I have accepted the position of Co-Rep for the ME/NH/VT region of SAQA, Studio Art Quilters Association.  Look for me pedaling the information of a dynamic and enthralling group of people!
Check it out!

I teach this Saturday, Art Quilts: Methods to the Madness II for the Northern Lights Quilts Guild. There is still room left in this class!  see description below and contact: michelle@FabriCadabra.com

It's almost March.  I'm moving forward, no looking back.

No comments: