Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Weekend!

Today I take another road trip. I am going to Massachusetts to celebrate my mo-in-laws 80th birthday. How lovely is that? I want to bring her an armful of flowers! But simplicity remains the order for today... no gifts, just her family surrounding her with love.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say Happy Mothers Day to all the women out there who take the time to raise or nurture children! You don't have to biologically have your own kids to be a mother. Mothering is something that flows out of us naturally when we are around children.

So, celebrate the nurturing spirit of all women this weekend. Take a hot bath, relax, curl up, read a good book, and breathe.

Enjoy!

"My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune." ~Graycie Harmon

No comments: