Friday, May 7, 2010

Quilt Show! Next week!














Modern technology allows many options for advertising.

Today I will be mailing traditional paper cards as well as sending e-cards out for my show.

I will be curious to see how effective e-cards are on attendance.

I've been busy, busy, busy.
The time rearranging my studio was well worth it.
The space is working out perfectly for getting things done.  Also, It's interesting to notice that friends who come in here say, "Wow, it's so organized, everything in it's place!"  Like that is a surprise!  Ha Ha!
Yes, folks, I may be covered in white cat hair all the time, but I am organized....

Lots to do still.  Gotta go!

"Plan your progress carefully; hour-by hour, day-by-day, month-by-month. Organized activity and maintained enthusiasm are the wellsprings of your power." - Paul J. Meyer

No comments: