Thursday, May 6, 2010

Starting to feel the pressure!

O.K.
I am getting the work done.
But, I am feeling the pressure.
Time for distraction techniques....

This is my kitty Felix.
He is one of the quality control personnel in my studio.
All of my quilts are cat tested and approved.
I'm thinking I may give each of my cats a number.
For example, Felix could be number 3.
Then I can put a little piece of paper with my quilts that says, "Inspected  and approved by 3"
I should also say that all quilts after inspection are then cleaned with tape and a lint remover before being displayed!  My better pieces are kept away from these guys!  Can't afford to have a claw in the wrong place!

O.K. Back to work.

"When you allow yourself to begin to dream big dreams, creatively abandon the activities that are taking up too much of your time, and focus your inward energies on alleviating your main constraints, you start to feel an incredible sense of power and confidence. - Brian Tracy

No comments: