Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 is here!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Yes! Of course! I have resolutions. How about you?

I actually have so many I could burst! But I will not force myself to keep any or all of them, or I'd be a wreck with myself as soon as I broke them.

This year I will be gentle on myself.

This will be the Year of trying to stay focussed on a specific goal. All my many resolutions are tiny missiles toward that one goal. If I slip up on one, the others will carry me. If I slip up on all of them, then there's always more time, or next year. I'll just keep heading toward the light at the end of the tunnel. Just gotta keep chugging away at it.

Coming back to my writing here is one resolution I hope to keep. So check back here often.

"You're good enough as you are to do what you want as well as you can" - M. J. Ryan

No comments: