Monday, January 4, 2010

O.K. it's time to start a new year! Just do it!

Today is the first working day of the new year. I've got my coffee, I'm tidying up my space, I'm getting ready to work. My mind is preparing for exploration. So, what's wrong? I'm a little worried that I may be in a forced mindset today because I am just a little too much aware of myself. I'd better do some warm-up exercises.

"People become really remarkable when they start thinking they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success." - Norman Vincent Poole

Well, I gotta go! I've got lots to rearrange and jump start today. I'm still organizing, but if that's what it takes to help me warm up into my project, that's good! There's nothing like a clean studio, inviting new messes and sparking creativity!

Enjoy!

No comments: