Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome to Thursday!


"We can tap into a powerful source of creative energy when we are willing to gradually cultivate a sense of order as to how we conduct our daily affairs" - Sarah Ban Breathnach

I've been sewing! Yes, sewing! And I am so happy.
My studio is not quite in proper order yet, but it's getting there! I'm close. I just have a few more things to tidy up. From this new arrangement of my space, I am receiving energy that has sparked my creativity. I am putting fabrics together, shifting them, moving them around and feeling the energy that comes from doing this. I am being propelled forward! My new pieces are currently hung on my display board, in full view and I'm loving them!
This is all good!

Teaching this Saturday will just bring on more creative energy!
Keep it going!

No comments: